P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This and the pub crawl have been organised well....

Everybody that wants to play should just say the days they're available too and the day that people are available the most is the day we get it booked for

Mate in work played there and said it was good, Dundee youths train there I'm sure

Any midweek day but Tuesday for me

Credit also goes to you Deeboy for putting in the effort to try get this sorted out by the way ;)

f**k Soccerworld these days. Manhattan Works is the way forward. We've moved our weekly fives game up there just this month-four quid a skull, same size pitch but better goals and the temperature isn't as awful as it is in Soccerworld (ridiculously cold in winter, burning hot as soon as the sun comes out). Plus there's a giant picture of Joe Hart diving on the wall to have a kick at.

• 2 months later...

Been trying to get a 5s team together for a while as an excuse to get into less of a state but all my mates are lazy b*****ds, so if theres ever any need for an out of shape player give me a shout :lol:

Been trying to get a 5s team together for a while as an excuse to get into less of a state but all my mates are lazy b*****ds, so if theres ever any need for an out of shape player give me a shout :lol:

Not out of shape but always looking for a game. Give me a shout.

Archived