P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, think we should swap you and lewy so you're up the pitch a bit further.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I second this! Although Shaun you did say for me to push up ahead of you though lol.

Think we actually all done fairly well tonight, first game together as a proper team so nobody should be complaining!

And aye Ross, you are never a CB, get you as a lynchpin in the midfield spraying passes about and going for it!

I second this! Although Shaun you did say for me to push up ahead of you though lol.

Think we actually all done fairly well tonight, first game together as a proper team so nobody should be complaining!

And aye Ross, you are never a CB, get you as a lynchpin in the midfield spraying passes about and going for it!

I know lewy mate just so I had time to see and go to the person.

P&B VII 14 - 13 Hilltown VII

Well played tonight everyone, I'll speak to everyone individually on where we need to be going, I got to watch everyone. That team we played tonight had a lot of quality, have played together for along time, so you should be proud of yourself.

My man of the match was Dale, and he obviously got the goal of the match

Well done lads 100% record.

I'm surprised I'm still awake after that. Absolutely knackered. Only 2nd time I've kicked a ball since well before Christmas when I broke a rib on the same pitch. :lol:

You've clearly been stalking me in your spare time as well. ;)

Archived