P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P&B VII 6 - 13 The G VII

Cheers everyone who turned up today, that was a tough game.

hopefully this week we can learn form our defensive frailties, if we can get a strong commanding CB and a creative midfielder we should be ok. If nothing else they gave us a good run out today, so hopefully will give us a little more match fitness.

Maybe you should give them another go to get more match fitness?

Maybe you should give them another go to get more match fitness?

There is an option of playing them again, they just can't get a team together very often, nightshifts and unset rota's.

Aye suppose, tried looking on Gumtree or stuff like that?

For games I take it? If so no I haven't mate, is there a section for it?

For games I take it? If so no I haven't mate, is there a section for it?

Aye people advertise stuff on there for sports and stuff just put down your looking fir a 7 a side friendly for match fitness

P&B VII 6 - 13 The G VII

Cheers everyone who turned up today, that was a tough game.

hopefully this week we can learn form our defensive frailties, if we can get a strong commanding CB and a creative midfielder we should be ok. If nothing else they gave us a good run out today, so hopefully will give us a little more match fitness.

Another thing we learned, I'm an absolute beast at nutmegging people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

P&B VII 10 - 14 The Hilltown VII

A really bright start tonight guys, we played really well for 20 minutes. From then we struggled to keep up with their passing and movements, they were a far fitter team over all. We lost too many goals when our shape broke down, just like the last time we played them. Losing Turbo from the centre of the park never helped, leaving Steve and Lee with tons of work to do and give the guys their due they knocked their socks in all game with minimum support. Dale showed up and showed some great commitment to the team battling for every ball, well done mate. Richie was superb at back winning everything in the air and Scottie's marking job late on was awesome. Everyone else I apologise for asking you to play here there and everywhere, but it was for the team. I was shite scored a Hat-trick albeit one was in the wrong goal.... Drapped! Anyway well done the lads plenty positive to be taking from that game.

• 1 month later...

Would any of the DECE Dundee based posters up for a game against us Edinburgh lads?

Hibs/Hearts select vs Dundee/Dundee Utd Select

The only question is would the Edinburgh lads be able to handle a game against the mighty Kick in the pie? lol.

But yeah mate, we would be up for organising something, 2 leg tie home and away? Piss up after each?

Archived