ALIASwatch 2013

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new poster with dundee spelt backwards magee or pb?

No idea, but given his first post was in the Independence thread, it's a pretty good clue. And indeed, there's another one, Paradox.

No idea, but given his first post was in the Independence thread, it's a pretty good clue.  And indeed, there's another one, Paradox.

He must be pushing 80 aliases now after he admitted to 40 a year ago.

Bit tragic really.

Could actually be McKee. Orainn was banned, and McKee is always desperate to scramble for a new alias.

What did McKee get banned for? I thought he just quit after embarrassing himself with his pished jeans story.

Err, no. Factually incorrect. Please try again.

:unsure2:

I would say the posters who take this site incredibly seriously and get worked up about folk clearly on the wind-up are probably the ones more in need of 'medical help'.

Appreciate your concern, though.

That's really not the case, trust me.

the number of aliases on the site these days is a joke quite frankly , not pleasin :(

It actually reflects on how loosely moderated this forums are - which is for the greater good.

Who are the folk foaming from the mouth the most in this thread (and others)? It certainly isn't the 'aliases'.

You follow me about the board like a bad smell and rank my account '1 star' etc: you take this forum seriously and get agitated extremely easily. :lol:

How can he have followed you around when you joined an hour ago?

Archived