ALIASwatch 2013

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am really surprised i havent been banned from this site yet :lol: not so much now am a bit more chilled out but when a first signed up a was gettin involved in all sorts of stupid arguements

Who are you?

Perhaps the most beautiful aspect of posts are the reactions. The toothless simpletons will post smileys, and mention breakdowns. I don't worry in the slightest about these people but they are the dregs of life, and utterly unable to comprehend irony.

^^^ Verge of tears IMO

Why do you hate me? It was you that outed yourself as a beast, btw.

Anyway, has PerthshireBell stopped crying yet? I know he's reading this, probably punching his bedsit wall and screaming at the computer.

Because as alluded, you're constantly looking for arguments, and with you being 30 odd apparently it's a bit sad you STILL go on at an 18 year old for something he did when he was 15.

You're a very angry person.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

scotchanwry = mick90 = PyramidNews = Aconcagua = Pete Smyth, self styled "editor" of Scottish Football Magazine (a blogsite).

Always gives himself away by writing in occasional bold with intermittent underlining to emphasis what he believes to be important points.

Also sends letters to the Scottish Parliament purporting to be the lobby group Pyramid2000's "communication's director" - he is its sole member.

Archived