ALIASwatch 2013

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be a 'starter' forum that new posters are allowed to post in before they can post in the 'main' forums. Say, for example, they can only post in it for their first 200 posts. It'd give admins time to identify spammers, aliases and previously banned posters.

It wouldn't only be limited to new posters, as others could post in it as well, but new posters wouldn't be able to post anywhere else.

I actually didn't so it shows how much you know. Because I said you are, so you are.

Hiya hen.

Ah so you admit to being AWRA then. Happy days.

Mason Boyne was considerably thicker than THE ONE/Bendarroch, so that one should probably be removed. I always thought that JAGTROOPER was a mocking one, rather than the real thing's alias. McKee has had a few. The latest one is Orainn.

I actually didn't so it shows how much you know. Because I said you are, so you are.

Hiya hen.

How would you know when AWRA was banned?

Unless you were AWRA of course.

Anyway, I digress. You're still a racist piece of subhuman filth.

Pride of the Clyde apparently admitted he was Mo Mo Morton to South Lanarkshire jag on the old NFL thread.

POTC had a ridiculous resignation thread and came back to make one post in a thread about herbs maybe he forgot to use his latest alias.

Hiya hen.

Oh so it was only a few hours after AWRA account was banned? Got ya, ya weirdo

How would you know when AWRA was banned?

Unless you were AWRA of course.

Anyway, I digress. You're still a racist piece of subhuman filth.

No, I was a guest on here when the person was banned.

I already gave Keithyg my permission to check my IP address and it didn't come back anything.

Archived