Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

I was thinking that, but to play Day Z you also need one of the DLC packs which is about £6

Aye all the DLCs were down to about 2 quid each too so it still keeps it under a tenner

It's good (my PC) runs most console games perfectly at highest settings although I hear its buggy as hell regardless :(

Aye it's got a big problem with hackers. They're bringing out a standalone title which should be good though.

I bought it along with Victoria II and Europa Universalis when the Paradox sale was on. Absolutely engrossing games. Have you seen the Elder Scroll's mod as well? Been playing in Skyrim and it's great fun as well incorporating things like the Dragonborn, necromancers, goblins and the Dark Brotherhood.

I wasn't aware of such a mod, where would I go about finding more information? Sounds terrific!

I wasn't aware of such a mod, where would I go about finding more information? Sounds terrific!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/elder-kings

That's it there. Personally I prefer it to the GoT's one as the world is much larger and a bit more varied. Started as King of the Reach and managed to survive a few decades before Solitude decided enough was enough and crushed me. :lol:

Aye it's got a big problem with hackers. They're bringing out a standalone title which should be good though.

But when? It was supposed to be out before xmas 2012. The Duke Nukem of its generation.

But when? It was supposed to be out before xmas 2012. The Duke Nukem of its generation.

They were showing it off at E3 although it was still very buggy apparently. Think they're releasing an alpha soon.

Looks like the sale is this Thursday chaps.

Half-Life 2 is currently available for £1.74!

Done and done. Downloading it now. Getting a wee buzz sitting in my chair watching it download, haven't played this in years.