Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

Got the Counterstrike pack too and Endless space. Also voted for Dishonoured.

Half Life 2 and voted Dishonored. Got my eye on Bioshock Infinite going down to 70% off but I'm skeptical...

I'm hoping to see Civilization Gold Edition fall further than its current £14.99

Speak of the devil...now down to £7.50, £5 for the base model, a lovely addition to my collection :D

Guys please vote Portal 2 vote for the next sale. I really want it for £3!!

I'd already voted for it (despite owning it) on the basis that as many people should play it as possible.

Dam, put dark souls in my cart, but forgot to buy it, its back up to a tenner

May yet be a daily deal.

Oh, also, if anyone has any enemies on their Steam friends list, buy them "Bad Rats" for 29p (cheapest game on Steam). It's atrocious. :lol: Just bought it for my flatmate. 8)

Edited by SEETHING

You can just plug a wired Xbox controller in and it'll work.

Anyone spotted any good deals hidden away yet? Waiting to see if Portal 2 gets released at £3, an absolute must buy if it does. A mate of mine has been raving about Hotline Miami which is currently under £2, never heard of it myself...

Wasn't intending on taking advantage of this, then I saw Saints Row 3 for little more than a fiver... should I be getting a controller for this? If so, how do I go about it?

Nah, you'll be absolutely fine without. I'm playing it right now (just alt-tabbed out to have a look at P&B :D ), and the KB+M controls are good.

Hotline Miami is definitely worth £2 - get it.