Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

So after converting us$ to Au$ thanks to Australia not having their own store I checked the price of doom locally and ended up getting a physical copy for $8 cheaper than the steam sale price. So just going to get a few indie games that are on sale

Notice there's 33% off Heart of Iron IV on Steam and somewhat tempted by it. I've played a similar game before in Making History and quite enjoyed it. Has anyone played any of the franchise? Any good?

• 2 weeks later...

I got a steam controller in the winter sale.

The customisation options are overwhelming, but in next to no time I was comfortably playing FTL (a keyboard and mouse-exclusive game) without any trouble.  Playing a game while reclining slightly on a chair is so more comfortable and more appealing than in the classic keyboard+mouse posture, so I wish I got it sooner.

Edited by bunglebonce

I got a steam controller in the winter sale.
The customisation options are overwhelming, but in next to no time I was comfortably playing FTL (a keyboard and mouse-exclusive game) without any trouble.  Playing a game while reclining slightly on a chair is so more comfortable and more appealing than in the classic keyboard+mouse posture, so I wish I got it sooner.

I thought about getting the steam controller but I've hooked up my ps3 controller (my favourite controller) and it works fine

Looking to buy a decent Gaming PC, mainly for games like PlanetCoaster and Cities: Skyline.

Wondering which computer you think would be best from this website?

Looking at this one so far but not too confident with the various specifications.

https://www.chillblast.com/chillblast-fusion-mumbo-gaming-pc-stock-arriving-10th-january.html?category_id=412

8 hours ago, XIII said:

I thought about getting the steam controller but I've hooked up my ps3 controller (my favourite controller) and it works fine

Same, except I use the 360 controller. I have a PS controller but I only use it for PS Now. Cant really see any reason to buy a steam one unless you have a steam box

• 3 weeks later...