NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

5 hours ago, DarkBlue62 said:

Drafted anyway. Anyone want my last pick then please take it.

Deal. Anything in particular youre after?

that extends to anybody else not wanting any more players btw. Theres still guys Id like to take a punt on for a few weeks.

these last few rounds are a little bit of a nuisance for how long they take to get through :/ could easily not extend the rosters next season for it, we've all always get very cuttable players at the end of the season anyway

Deal. Anything in particular youre after?
that extends to anybody else not wanting any more players btw. Theres still guys Id like to take a punt on for a few weeks.
these last few rounds are a little bit of a nuisance for how long they take to get through :/ could easily not extend the rosters next season for it, we've all always get very cuttable players at the end of the season anyway

Next years picks or a player or 2.

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

Is that Cardinals D/ST fair game?

Don't see why not. Only problem is you'd have to drop another D to get it. Which you can't until the rosters unlock after the draft.

More than likely Stewbo will use his last pick to get them back.

Roster limits are there to make sure everyone can field a Defense each week and can't be held to ransom in a trade. 

I like the extension of the rosters But we can definitely have a vote on it towards the end of this season, along with any other proposals. I plan on creating by laws at some point anyway.

Same just happened to me. I was just checking my options when I got an email that I'd drafted :lol:

You can never have enough TEs in a game with no TE flex option. 

When is that getting updated? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Paul Marnie said:

We not just stopping it after the standard 5 rounds?

Any other roster spots can be filled up from FA surely?

Yes. Posting on mobile and didn't realise we were so close to the end by looking at Stewbo's post.