NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

5 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

Jamaal Williams and Zay Jones big surprises for me so far.

Yeah Jamaal wasnt making it back to me I dont think. Easily the most start-worthy RB outside the top 4, maybe even moreso than Cook.

This is the earliest Ive seen Zay Jones go but i dont hate it. Solid player, project him to have an Eric Decker like career. Very similar players

Yeah Jamaal wasnt making it back to me I dont think. Easily the most start-worthy RB outside the top 4, maybe even moreso than Cook.
This is the earliest Ive seen Zay Jones go but i dont hate it. Solid player, project him to have an Eric Decker like career. Very similar players

Got Jamaal in the 3rd round of the same rookie draft I mentioned above. Was delighted.

14 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

More like Robert Woods than Decker for me. Uninspiring and unproductive but will probably stick around on rosters for a few years.

9 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

More like Robert Woods than Decker for me. Uninspiring and unproductive but will probably stick around on rosters for a few years.

Really? He was really productive in college on a shite team. Sure a lot of it comes down to target volume, but he absolutely looks the part of a mid-range/ red zone threat receiver

16 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Got Jamaal in the 3rd round of the same rookie draft I mentioned above. Was delighted.

Absolute bargain. Ive not been able to pass on him in the mid 2nd

1 minute ago, placidcasual said:

Really wanted Engram there. Good pick. 

Yeah hes good. Was torn between him and Howard. Even debate taking him over Kamara. Really hope the Giants dont ruin him

7 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

That's a potentially steep price to pay for the 1.16 Stewbo...who you got your eye on that won't be there in 2 picks?

You think? I love the top of next year's class but the depth is nowhere close.

I'll be taking Chris Godwin (GS feel free to put that through when the trade gets confirmed to save people waiting on my lunch break). He was the 5th player on my board pre-NFL draft, and everything coming out just confirms my view on him. Only reason I took Kamara/Ross over him was because I thought he was more likely to fall. Genuinely think 5 years down the line he could be regarded as the best receiver in this class

9 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

Just meant with reference to what that pick could be worth next year, that's all.

Could be worth anything from the 1.01 to the 1.15 (not 1.16 as I'll have that after romping to victory this season)

I think it was your pick that I traded was it not...?