NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

1 minute ago, Stewbo said:

Oh youve missed some of them then, the 2 that sprung to mind right away for me are like my favourite players in the draft class so I dont really want to mention them by name.

isaiah ford is a good example of one. He was my 4th best receiver from the tape i watched and off field stuff saw all the VT guys fall. Pity he landed on the dolphins :(

Joe Williams is another one. He was a fantastic player at Utah and teams got scared off when he quit the team because they didnt look in to the full story.

Jake Butt will almost certainly be Denvers starting TE when he gets back to full fitness. Far and away the 2nd best TE in the class (Engram is a receiver and cant block), but the ACL injury dropped him super late. Ive seen him go undrafted in fantasy leagues. Loads of the TEs are like that tbh, mostly just because theyre smaller school prospects, or Bucky Hodges (See Ford above)

I'm dead set against TE's and QB's it must be said. They take far too long to develop. 

3 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

I'm dead set against TE's and QB's it must be said. They take far too long to develop. 

Oh typically for sure. Im never one to bet on a rookie TE, but the amount of talent in this class there will almost certainly be at least 1 who makes a rookie impact

DRAFT HAS NOW STARTED!

The rookie draft has started. You have 24 hours to make your pick before defaulting to the top available rookie according to Fleaflicker rankings (which are pish). In a slight change from previous years, the clock will be reduced to 12 hours per pick for Rounds 4 and 5 which typically take longer as interest wanes.

You can turn on email notification if you haven't already. For Desktop, click on the Settings icon in the top right > Account Settings > Email Alerts. Mobile users can click the button in the top right > Account > Account Settings > Email Alerts. 

Happy Drafting!

Edited by GingerSaint