NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

He made me an offer but I really like Khiry and wanted to keep him, so I put that counter out there essentially to put him off bidding any further and he accepted it.

I suppose if he was coming out this draft just gone and you knew he could produce when given the chance you'd trade a third round pick to move up for him in the first? Only issue I have is that it could end up being a pretty high first and there are some good RBs looking likely to come out in 2015

The strong get stronger. Well done Bishy. Next time wear a mask though.

Lol Stevie. As I said I legit thought it had no chance of getting accepted.

I could pay for the trade this year though if Khiry takes over Thomas' carries and I have to rely on Ridley to start.

Tbh, I probably owed Bishy a favour after helping Mo to the title last year :P

I think the heart ruled the head on learning Danny "Good guy" Woodhead was out for the season.

I'll probably still finish above Stewbo in the West so that's good enough for me this season V

:P

Sent you an offer. Mutually beneficial one I think.

Very fair I believe. I have received another offer too. I will wait until later to see if anyone else has any other offers, if not I will make my choice once I'm home tonight.

Jeezo Jagfox, I think I may have just crept above you in the power rankings with that trade. Why does nobody believe me when I say Flacco is awful :( Torrey Smith could bounce back but based on what I've seen so far I wouldnt touch him, Steve Smith and the TEs look like the go to guys on that offence and theyre getting some semblance of a running game back too. Maybe I'd do a swap for Helu if it was on the table, but even then I dunno in half point PPR