NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

I'm impressed you got him there; DeSean & Hillman, good round for you

Yeah delighted he stayed on the board considering I was going to take him with the 4th pick of this round.

5 WR's so far this round too, panning out exactly as we thought.

Yeah delighted he stayed on the board considering I was going to take him with the 4th pick of this round.

5 WR's so far this round too, panning out exactly as we thought.

Yeh, definitely worked out better taking Jackson! Of course as I reached a bit & took Ball, (and I mean this in the nicest way possible) I hope Hillman doesn't see a snap all year :P

Felt like I had to take Floyd now after missing out on Hilton, Hopkins, Welker, boldin, Stevie Johnson and Dobson :/ bit of a reach but I wasn't taking the risk

Felt like I had to take Floyd now after missing out on Hilton, Hopkins, Welker, boldin, Stevie Johnson and Dobson :/ bit of a reach but I wasn't taking the risk

Don't think you reached at all, Floyd was my next pick...swine

If Ball turns into AP overnight then I will happily sacrifice the fantasy points for the good of the team!

I said at the time though that all the noises coming out are that they are going to be a 1A and 1B combination this season. Espescially since Hillman has bulked up and is supposedly lighting up camp.

If Ball turns into AP overnight then I will happily sacrifice the fantasy points for the good of the team!

I said at the time though that all the noises coming out are that they are going to be a 1A and 1B combination this season. Espescially since Hillman has bulked up and is supposedly lighting up camp.

Yeh, read that. I'm hoping its no worse than a timeshare to begin with before Ball takes over. Going forward he will be THE guy & could be massive if/when Manning retires.

Despite drafting a round later I think I'm gonna get more out of Lacy now than Ball.

Edited by Paul Marnie

Yeh, read that. I'm hoping its no worse than a timeshare to begin with before Ball takes over. Going forward he will be THE guy & could be massive if/when Manning retires. Despite drafting a round later I think I'm gonna get more out of Lacy now than Ball.

The only thing to remember with that is that Hillman is still a year younger than Ball and last season was the youngest player in the whole league. Hopefully both turn out to be studs.

Provided he isn't taken in the next 4 picks then my next pick will be my first real reach of the draft.

Interesting. You've basically got your starters, apart from D & K...I have a reach in my sights but my actions will depend on DarkBlue's pick. There is only 1 guy on the board I'd be gutted if he took...I know I getting 1 of 2 guys I want but part of me kind of wants DB to draft my "safe" choice & force me to gamble

Provided he isn't taken in the next 4 picks then my next pick will be my first real reach of the draft.

Ah damn I can tell this is going to be my guy :( Youre clearly drafting players with potential and most of the high potential guys I know are scheduled to go in the next round or 2...that leaves the one I've had my eye on since the start

Damn you Mo with your 27 picks in 2 rounds!!! :thumbsdown

Edited by Stewbo

Ah damn I can tell this is going to be my guy :( Youre clearly drafting players with potential and most of the high potential guys I know are scheduled to go in the next round or 2...that leaves the one I've had my eye on since the start

Damn you Mo with your 27 picks in 2 rounds!!! :thumbsdown

I think I know you're after; I MAY trade down my 2nd of these back to backs...depending what DB does here

I think I know you're after; I MAY trade down my 2nd of these back to backs...depending what DB does here

I reckon everyone will have them on their list at some stage, it's just a case of who is willing to take the chance on him first.

Talking of my pile of picks, just had a look at the draft order and by the time CountyFan is on the clock again I will have a squad of 13 players...He currently has 3!

Jesus, could this be another stewartymac effort? #ohandthirteen :lol:

Enjoyed looking at the draft and I wish i signed up for it, Mo Wonderboy has some team after that ludicrous trade, he also has plenty chips to trade for draft picks for next years draft.

Who's your money on for each division so far? Most of the teams are pretty much sorted other than DSTs and kickers which obviously won't make much difference