NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Looks like we're getting stuck at the same point in the draft...

I'll move to 12 hours a pick after tonight.

@gy diamond you've got until 10pm to pick or the next pick will be Aaron Hernandez...

Yeah guys, just let the tight ends fall to the champ who just had Gronk retire while I've been firing offers out.

ETA: Also, how in the hell is Mecole Hardman higher on the rookie board than Hockenson. Fleaflicker's rankings are a mess.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

I see @gy diamond hasn’t been on the site for months. I’ve no idea of his personal circumstances. However I think we may need to look at a replacement owner. Anybody know anyone that would be interested in picking up the franchise? 

23 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I see @gy diamond hasn’t been on the site for months. I’ve no idea of his personal circumstances. However I think we may need to look at a replacement owner. Anybody know anyone that would be interested in picking up the franchise? 

I'd be up for it. Pity the draft is underway, with those WR's I definitely wouldn't have taken Jacobs or Murray first 2 picks :lol:

1 hour ago, Calvin Johnson said:

I'd be up for it. Pity the draft is underway, with those WR's I definitely wouldn't have taken Jacobs or Murray first 2 picks :lol:

I'll probably check again to see if @gy diamond is gonna take part before his next pick. You can jump on then if you like? It's for the long haul after all!

12 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I'll probably check again to see if @gy diamond is gonna take part before his next pick. You can jump on then if you like? It's for the long haul after all!

Yeah sure. Absolute joy that his TE limit is maxed out and I wouldn't want any of them and can't add any more :lol:

2 hours ago, Calvin Johnson said:

Yeah sure. Absolute joy that his TE limit is maxed out and I wouldn't want any of them and can't add any more :lol:

Not ideal I know. Someone else in the same boat. 

Trades are available so that could give some leverage.

• 1 month later...