NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

22 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
43 minutes ago, Silvio said:
And it's gone...

Hope they both serve you well. I'm flush at WR and it's been difficult to justify stashing those 3 QBs. Onwards and upwards.

I think it was a fair deal all round. With Brady starting to look mortal I needed to sort my QB situation. 

I also flipped Alshon for a pick during the week, so happy to get AJ in.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seemingly been appointed commish. I'm happy To run it this year.

I'm thinking of going to 14 teams though. 

It was getting too scrappy in terms of finding players.

Everyone good with this?

Should bring value to the draft.

All I need us to work out how to get my draft picks back from @Stewbo's franchise lol

Pretty disappointed that I traded the first pick away now given the players available after two teams pulled out. 
You're right mate, it's not really fair and that's why I asked on FF if we were sticking to rookies for three rounds or whatever. I'll swap it back for the same two guys if you want if we're definitely drafting anyone here.

Yeah, I think it's pretty shit as well for the seven teams who don't have any draft picks at all given that it's a free for and not a rookies only one. They probably weren't expecting such quality available when they made their keepers and now They're stuck. 

I'm not one of those teams btw. 

It’s a tough call but time is marching on and I wanted to get things going. I’m not sure how a supplementary draft would work in terms of ranking?

The good thing is there is depth right through the draft for at least the first 60 picks then any sleepers among the remaining rookies. When squads get cut back down there should even be some life in the waivers.

@placidcasual you’re on the clock ⏰ No rush as draft wasn’t scheduled to 8pm tonight. I’m going with 24 hour clock as I’d expect picks to fly off of this board. I can review later on. 

Anybody wants a commish pick just DM me on here or on FF. 

9 hours ago, placidcasual said:
10 hours ago, Silvio said:
Pretty disappointed that I traded the first pick away now given the players available after two teams pulled out. 

You're right mate, it's not really fair and that's why I asked on FF if we were sticking to rookies for three rounds or whatever. I'll swap it back for the same two guys if you want if we're definitely drafting anyone here.

That's more than fair mate. If you're cool with that I'll accept it. 

3 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Why does he get a rookie when he could have picked anyone? Not complaining given the talent still there, but still.....

I decided on this rule earlier. It could work out but that’s the penalty for a late pick. @steelmen on the ⏰