NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

40 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

Cant cut a player to make room for my draft pick :( Apparently theres a roster limit of 4 QBs?

Should clarify - commish could you please cut DeShon Kizer for me so that I can make my pick please

Thanks

There are roster limits on QB's, K's and DST's to avoid situations where a team has no startable players. I have cut DeShone Kizer for you Stewbo but sort your hoarding ass out in future as next time you will have to pick someone else.

In the very difficult process of fixing Stewbo's team, we lost the last two picks but somehow the player stayed on each roster. I have therefore drafted two retired players who will be cut again at the end of the draft. Nothing has actually changed, move along now.

TL;DR version - boo Stewbo. 

46 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

There are roster limits on QB's, K's and DST's to avoid situations where a team has no startable players. I have cut DeShone Kizer for you Stewbo but sort your hoarding ass out in future as next time you will have to pick someone else.

In the very difficult process of fixing Stewbo's team, we lost the last two picks but somehow the player stayed on each roster. I have therefore drafted two retired players who will be cut again at the end of the draft. Nothing has actually changed, move along now.

TL;DR version - boo Stewbo. 

Thanks

No idea why they make it so difficult. Assumed it was just a case of editing roster, no idea why they have to make stuff so difficult -_-

1 minute ago, Stewbo said:

Thanks

No idea why they make it so difficult. Assumed it was just a case of editing roster, no idea why they have to make stuff so difficult -_-

Aye, nowhere near as good as MFL but it's free so you can't complain.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The draft is now over. You have until 1 hour before kickoff of the first game of the season (Midnight Thursday) to get your roster down to 25 players or I will cut them for you in order of last player to be added to your roster. 

Seems to want a long term contract. He's due $18.5million this season which ain't bad. Not sure what affect this has on the Steelers. Game odds haven't changed on the opener so far.

He has until before week 11 to be eligible for free agency so he could be back a bit earlier than thought if he gets a longer deal.