NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

2 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Off season waivers are now open. Each team's budget has been reset to $100 and this is for the rest of the season. All claims will be processed on Wednesday  (1 week from now) then it is business as usual.

Bumping this so it's on the new page and people don't miss it.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Just out of interest what should GS have done?

If it was in the 'draft is starting' post here or on the league page I wouldnt really have an issue. Id have probably done the same thing, maybe Id have checked the technicality like I did before attempting to pick Cutler, but then thats definitely my own fault.

• 2 weeks later...

Shouldn't waivers be open until Sunday? It's currently saying they are locked till next Wednesday.

I've noticed it's like this in almost every league I'm in other than The League of Shadows. It's not a problem for me in this league but I have a league where I didn't get the kicker I wanted on waivers and a league where I have the Dolphins as my D/ST and can't do anything about it after today's postponement.

2 hours ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Shouldn't waivers be open until Sunday? It's currently saying they are locked till next Wednesday.

I've noticed it's like this in almost every league I'm in other than The League of Shadows. It's not a problem for me in this league but I have a league where I didn't get the kicker I wanted on waivers and a league where I have the Dolphins as my D/ST and can't do anything about it after today's postponement.

Sorted.

Rosters now back to 25 and ready for the season to start tonight. Reminder to set your lineups if you haven't already done so plus Miami and Tampa Bay are now on a bye this week.

Stevie Les was the only roster I had to manually cut. Well done all and good luck this season.

Interesting opening night.

Smith has a career game, on my bench...

Dwayne Allen may as well have sat on the actual bench...

Mike Gillislee overdelivers

Seems Kareem Hunt was 'rested' elsewhere in the league.

On 9/8/2017 at 08:32, jagfox99 said:

Interesting opening night.

Smith has a career game, on my bench...

Dwayne Allen may as well have sat on the actual bench...

Mike Gillislee overdelivers

Seems Kareem Hunt was 'rested' elsewhere in the league.

Im actually surprised Dwayne Allen played as much as he did. Training camp reports on him were horrific.

Im so lucky I've dodged the big scorers in most of my leagues (except the Scott Fish Bowl where I'm up against both Hunt and Gillislee -_- )

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2017 at 08:04, BishyTON said:

Can't believe I won my game this week. 40 odd points behind with just KC DST and Travis Kelce left to play. But both blow up and I win by 5 points.

Comeback win of the year for me in any league so far.

I'm delighted for you mate. 

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Spain said:

FYI - if there's any dropouts from this for next year I'd be open to taking on a team.

Im considering retirement at the end of the season depending on how my playoff run goes :P

ill keep you posted mate

3 hours ago, Stewbo said:

Im considering retirement at the end of the season depending on how my playoff run goes :P

ill keep you posted mate

But your team will just be full of rookies with an abundance of draft picks :whistle