NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

41 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

Can you add in the Cards dst and Cody Parkey to my team then. Had planned to pick them up with my last 2 picks

The draft will finish after Round 5. There are 2 picks left. 

Waivers will open after the draft. I believe the first round of waivers will be processed a week on Wednesday but will confirm in a separate post.

15 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

The draft will finish after Round 5. There are 2 picks left. 

Waivers will open after the draft. I believe the first round of waivers will be processed a week on Wednesday but will confirm in a separate post.

Pretty bs tbh. If Id known that from the start Id have picked up the DST and a kicker in rounds 4 and 5. I purposefully left them for my last 2 picks because I was under the impression Id get to use them all.

14 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Not sure why you'd drop your DST in the first place.

To see if there were any alternatives also dropped. I wanted the flexibility to pick up another if the option came up

37 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

Pretty bs tbh. If Id known that from the start Id have picked up the DST and a kicker in rounds 4 and 5. I purposefully left them for my last 2 picks because I was under the impression Id get to use them all.

Rules were set from the start that it would be a 5 round draft.

Draft is over now. If you can refrain from claiming players in the next hour or so that would allow us to have the first waivers a week from now.

4 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

Rules were set from the start that it would be a 5 round draft.

Draft is over now. If you can refrain from claiming players in the next hour or so that would allow us to have the first waivers a week from now.

Could you kindly point me in the direction of where that was said.

Id hardly have dropped more players than I had to if that was the case. The draft start emails on ff or on here dont say anything about it

On 5/1/2017 at 12:45, GingerSaint said:

IMPORTANT DRAFT ANNOUNCEMENT

The rookie draft will commence on Sunday 6th August at 10am.

This will be a 5 round slow email draft and you will have 24 hours to make your pick before defaulting to the top available rookie (according to Fleaflicker rankings). In a slight change from previous years, the clock will be reduced to 12 hours per pick for Rounds 4 and 5 which typically take longer as interest wanes. 

The rosters will be extended by 5 players shortly before the draft to accommodate these rookies, but beware as you will have to get back under the roster limit before opening day or risk losing your most recently added players.

OFF SEASON WAIVERS OPEN WEDNESDAY

Since the draft is for rookies only, off season waivers will be opened on Wednesday 3rd May (giving everyone the full week to make bids). Each team has $100 to spend in the off season and this will be reset again for the regular season. The reason for the waivers system is to reduce luck and give everyone equal opportunity to add players. You can still add a player for $0. An announcement will be made again on Wednesday when waivers open.

It was also bumped twice.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Off season waivers are now open. Each team's budget has been reset to $100 and this is for the rest of the season. All claims will be processed on Wednesday  (1 week from now) then it is business as usual.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Rosters must be cut down to 25 by Wednesday 6th September. This is 2 weeks from now and 2 days prior to the start of the season. If your roster is not at 25, I will cut the most recently added players to get your roster down to that size.