NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Just meant with reference to what that pick could be worth next year, that's all.

Could be worth anything from the 1.01 to the 1.15 (not 1.16 as I'll have that after romping to victory this season)

Yeah it is a worthwhile gamble for me. Nobody I picked here was likely to be starting for me at any point this season anyway. And I might end up with an early pick next year.

1 hour ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Damn you Stewbo. What you want for him?

Ahhhhhh I dunno man I like him a lot, and it sounds like hes in line for a starting gig :/

I'll see who else I end up with post-draft and see if i can part with him

14 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

JuJu is a great pick. The only reason I didn't take him was because I have him in too many leagues right now. Need to diversify my portfolio.

Wouldn't have taken him where he's going in most other drafts. But at #26 the value was too good to pass up.

Is that who you were trying to trade for? That offer was awful btw :lol:

Edited by Dee4Life1893

1 hour ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Wouldn't have taken him where he's going in most other drafts. But at #26 the value was too good to pass up.

Is that who you were trying to trade for? That offer was awful btw :lol:

Aye, I clicked on two 3rds but it turns out I don't have a 2017 one to give. :lol:

Edited by GingerSaint

Yeah I had Butt slotted for that pick regardless im afraid haha. Jagfox taking Gathers threw me off a bit since I thought it was rookie only. I may have held off on Kizer or Mahomes if Id known. Definitely helps me fill these last billion slots though haha

Yeah I had Butt slotted for that pick regardless im afraid haha. Jagfox taking Gathers threw me off a bit since I thought it was rookie only. I may have held off on Kizer or Mahomes if Id known. Definitely helps me fill these last billion slots though haha

I had been trying to trade up ahead of you in this round as I knew he wouldn't make it past you.