NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

5 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

140+ points, what a time to be alive...unlike my playoff chances :lol:

Quite happy with trades this week. Fat Rob really did the biz for me this week. Hope its not just a fat cat bounce...

If Fat Rob last more than 2 seasons it will be one of the greatest tales in the history of the NFL.  His first ever 100+ game was last night.  His total number of 100 yard games in College... 0.

5 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

If Fat Rob last more than 2 seasons it will be one of the greatest tales in the history of the NFL.  His first ever 100+ game was last night.  His total number of 100 yard games in College... 0.

First undrafted RB to tote the pigskin 20+ times in three consecutive NFL games. I laughed out loud when he announced himself as Fat Rob in the wee message where they usually give name and college. I noticed the LT announced his previous team as a high school too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's pish. I was the 6th ranked team in 2 leagues (4th in another with 4 playoff spots) and missed the playoffs in all of them due to being in tough divisions. 

Edited by GingerSaint

Jesus I just noticed I have a very unique problem :lol:

I have 11 picks in the first 3 rounds of the rookie draft this coming year, if anybody is keen on some of the rookies in this class Id definitely be open to dealing some of them. Consider all the picks on the block, chances are I'll just cut my iffy TEs/Kicker etc. To use them up otherwise.

Best case scenario would be to mortgage them for 2018's but some players might interest me if its an improvement on what i have

On 06/12/2016 at 09:50, Dee4Life1893 said:

I hate this league!

2nd highest score in the entire league. Ranked 8th. The entire second half of the season for me I was running into TE's and DEF's scoring 30 points or journeyman RB's having career days.

2nd highest score in the entire league. Ranked 8th. The entire second half of the season for me I was running into TE's and DEF's scoring 30 points or journeyman RB's having career days.

Yeah you have had a tough schedule. Highest points against in the league.

*Re-post from other topic*

I may, possibly, potentially need one more person for the subscription-based dynasty league I'd mentioned earlier in the topic...

It will be a year round commitment and take place outside of PNB (most news, trades and chat via Facebook group/messenger/Fleaflicker).

If anybody is still interested let me know in a PM and I'll get a reserve list made up. Can give a more detailed description if required as well :)

Great final between my Bishopton Blitz and SuperCaleys Stockholm Syndrome. The two highest scorers of the week, as it should be in a final.

It was close going into the final game after Big Bens big 4th quarter against the Ravens, but Travis Kelce once again proved his worth with another massive performance.

That trade, coupled with the one for Jay Ajayi earlier this season and the one for Drew Brees before the start of last season were influential to me claiming my first title.

Well done to SuperCaley on a great season and I cannot wait to resume battle with you all in September!

Great final between my Bishopton Blitz and SuperCaleys Stockholm Syndrome. The two highest scorers of the week, as it should be in a final.

It was close going into the final game after Big Bens big 4th quarter against the Ravens, but Travis Kelce once again proved his worth with another massive performance.

That trade, coupled with the one for Jay Ajayi earlier this season and the one for Drew Brees before the start of last season were influential to me claiming my first title.

Well done to SuperCaley on a great season and I cannot wait to resume battle with you all in September!

Congrats. You're welcome for the Brees trade.

*Re-post from other topic*
I may, possibly, potentially need one more person for the subscription-based dynasty league I'd mentioned earlier in the topic...
It will be a year round commitment and take place outside of PNB (most news, trades and chat via Facebook group/messenger/Fleaflicker).
If anybody is still interested let me know in a PM and I'll get a reserve list made up. Can give a more detailed description if required as well [emoji4]

PM'd

Congrats on the league win BT! Been a long time coming - feels like every season you've been top 2/3 in scoring so I'm glad for you that you got that title eventually :)

I look forward to taking it from you next season ;):ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://deepdynastyfootball.com/2017/02/11/amateur-scout-take-mitch-trubisky/

In case anybody is looking for some early scouting help, or just something (hopefully) entertaining to read^

ETA: i should be posting up a new one every day for the next month or so, so feel free to check back every so often to save me spamming the thread :lol: )

Edited by Stewbo