NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Also a very interesting trade there. Probably boils down to a straight swap of Lamar Miller and Alshon Jeffery. Could go either way for me.

Pretty much. I made an enquiry as to the price for Lamar, that was the response, wasn't going to quibble over the other two players involved.

Robinson was on my roster bubble, Moore is definitely getting cut.

I love Alshon, but I needed another RB, can't rely on Martin & Lacy, injury/bye weeks would hurt.

Happy with my side of the deal.

11 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

Pretty much. I made an enquiry as to the price for Lamar, that was the response, wasn't going to quibble over the other two players involved.

Robinson was on my roster bubble, Moore is definitely getting cut.

I love Alshon, but I needed another RB, can't rely on Martin & Lacy, injury/bye weeks would hurt.

Happy with my side of the deal.

I always try to build around WR's but Jeffery's arrow seems to be pointing down with his injury history and Miller is in a much better situation in Houston.

If you turn email notifications on you'll get updated after every pick.

Hunter Henry isn't bad, he was going to be my next pick.

Yeah I get the emails, must have just deleted it and not paid attention. Yeah he might be better than my current TE to be honest.

On 21 August 2016 at 21:15, GingerSaint said:

I always try to build around WR's but Jeffery's arrow seems to be pointing down with his injury history and Miller is in a much better situation in Houston.

I think theres a legitimate chance Miller could be the top RB in the league this year. Safe carry volume, involved in receiving game, solid offensive line and talent to back it up with.

Also I debated taking both Henry and Hooper with my opening picks of the round but I couldnt justify the potential of two development roster spots for the same position. Too much risk. I dont think Henry has much impact this year but he could be Jason Witten from like 4 years ago when Gates retires. Great all round TE so will be on the field a lot, maybe blocking a lot as well though...

Oh, I was going to mention as well; GY diamond hasnt been on FF for 3 months, despite the draft starting and me dropping him a message last time he was on he clock. Might be worth just autodrafting him and sending him a message on here to see if hes still interested or not

8 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

I showed activity when I drafted my first round pick surely...

Yeah but the clock ran out on your latest pick. You are now back to the standard 24 hour clock on your pick.