NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Wow! Henry at 1.03 is madness!

That was my initial thought too...but I'd have considered him at 1.06, and if you really want a RB, especially one who will see the field this year, then it's not too extreme. Especially given that in all likelihood picking at 1.03 means you won't have another pick until 19 which by then you're looking at a DeAndre Washington type?

Plus it means I get one of the guys I want at 6 so that's just grand :)

49 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

That was my initial thought too...but I'd have considered him at 1.06, and if you really want a RB, especially one who will see the field this year, then it's not too extreme. Especially given that in all likelihood picking at 1.03 means you won't have another pick until 19 which by then you're looking at a DeAndre Washington type?

Plus it means I get one of the guys I want at 6 so that's just grand :)

:lol:

Tbh I'd probably rather have a top receiver and Washington than Henry and...Braxton Miller maybe?

8 hours ago, Paul Marnie said:

I'm open to offers for my pick, I'll leave it until tomorrow morning and make my pick if no interest.

Can't believe I'm able to pick this guy up at 1.06 but that's the way it's gone.

He's injured.

16 minutes ago, BishyTON said:

I know it is a couple of picks early, but to save some time 1.10 is on the block. Looking for a 2017 1st rounder as part of any picks trade or else a RB.

If it helps any I didn't even get an offer looking for pretty much the same thing. Figure I'm as well moving up to get the guy I like and at fairly low cost

14 minutes ago, steelmen said:

are we only allowed to have a pick once a day?

if we don't hurry up the superbowl will have started. ;)

Hopefully once my trade gets pushed through we can have 4 or 5 in a row

I know it is a couple of picks early, but to save some time 1.10 is on the block. Looking for a 2017 1st rounder as part of any picks trade or else a RB.

1.10 is on the block. Will make the pick tonight if no proposals are received.

I have the 1.12 and 1.15 which I'm looking to shop right now. I'll take pennies on the dollar for them to be honest. Picks, players or whatever. 

You have until I'm on the clock to get your offers in.