Sign in to follow this  
Gyleman

Social Media

Apparently someone has registered lowlandleague.net, a similar URL to highlandleague.net, the former SHFL semi-official site which went down the pan in recent years.

Will their be a League website?

There will be a site shortly. I believe someone has been given the task of setting on up.

Apparently someone has registered lowlandleague.net, a similar URL to highlandleague.net, the former SHFL semi-official site which went down the pan in recent years.

Just looked on Who.Is and it appears that the site is registered to a company named "Matchday Media Scotland" registered to a Christopher Palmer in Edinburgh.

Neither of those names mean anything to me though, don't know about anyone else.

Spartans website been redesigned. Not a drastic change but will allow me to update things over the next 2 months and hopefully make the whole site a little easier to use.

Any feedback very welcome!

Spartans website been redesigned. Not a drastic change but will allow me to update things over the next 2 months and hopefully make the whole site a little easier to use.

Any feedback very welcome!

Not one to normally brown-nose but well done Simps, it already looks & handles better. Also I'm glad you kept the Wheelie Jim link front page, it matters.

Will there be a new "reserves" section too? What I think would be good would be that when you click on a player's pic in the squad section it would give you a quick bio, is that possible?

It does read much clearer & easier. I dunno if I can be of any help but if you want me, you know where to find me.

Keep it simplistic, it's the future!

Grim

Bump.

Think it was mentioned on another threat, but BSCG have launched a new, fairly smart website dedicated to their football operations. Obviously some of it has still to be populated but includes some club background; directions and info on getting to Saracen Park; a 6 minute video about the club; and features on their new management team.

http://www.bscglasgow.co.uk/index.html

They've also got a new football-specific badge, and twitter.

https://twitter.com/bscglasgow

bscglasgow.jpg

LL website has also had a welcome revamp.

http://slfl.co.uk/