*****The Official UK Grime Thread*****

Dizzie is good but he's went a bit too main stream and isn't really grime anymore.

Tynchy is good, he's a Rangers fan so I like him lol

Devlin is the best grime artist there is. Devlin dissing Wiley when he was 17, brilliant diss.

Totally agreed. Dizzee actually shows that he still possesses a bit of his old talent in Jessie J's new song (rather surprisingly). It's a shame that he's resorted to making poor 'club bangers' like everybody else seems to be doing, at the expense of his previous lyricism. Devlin absolutely kills his verse in the Tinchy song I posted a link to, and is clearly the stand-out. This isn't an unfamiliar thing as far as Devlin is concerned.

In terms of more mainstream British rap/grime, I'm a big Wretch fan.

Totally agreed. Dizzee actually shows that he still possesses a bit of his old talent in Jessie J's new song (rather surprisingly). It's a shame that he's resorted to making poor 'club bangers' like everybody else seems to be doing, at the expense of his previous lyricism. Devlin absolutely kills his verse in the Tinchy song I posted a link to, and is clearly the stand-out. This isn't an unfamiliar thing as far as Devlin is concerned.

In terms of more mainstream British rap/grime, I'm a big Wretch fan.

I quite like wretch especially when he was in The Movement with Devlin, Scorcher, Ghetts etc.

Will have a listen later. Also, listen to some of P Money's stuff if you haven't done so already - 'Slang Like This' and his verses on the remix of Ed Sheeran's 'Lego House'.

Gareth_Glasgow and messi's nightmare, don't be haters.

Surprised I haven't heard that, just typed the song in and I'm subscribed to smokeybarz where the song is on.

You're the one with the bad taste here. Grime is superb and they rhyme about real life stuff, it's not like your cheesy pop music pish.

Forgive me for not considering the opinion of the forum's resident anti-Semite and all-round poor troll.