Best Goal ever in Scottish football.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has to be the king of kings chip goal vs Rangers in the 6-2 game, well thats my personal favourite.

Smashing goal.

In recent memory, Gerry the Heid's 2002 cup goal for Thistle against Dundee at Dens Park stands out.

A wee nod to Scot Adam Moffat for his goal for Houston against New England. Wooft!

Has to be the king of kings chip goal vs Rangers in the 6-2 game, well thats my personal favourite.

Greatest goal ever.

I'd give a mention to (Despite it being against Celtic) Jim Hamilton's goal for Motherwell (She's fine thanks) in 2005/2006 (I think it was) unbelievable goal!

• 1 month later...

Is Davie Cooper maybe the most over rated Scottish footballer ever? Ok, he was good in flashes, but never played for Scotland that many times. Players like John Robertson ( Nottingham Forest ) and Willie Johnston ( West Brom / Rangers ) were at least as good, and kept him out of the international team

Is Davie Cooper maybe the most over rated Scottish footballer ever? Ok, he was good in flashes, but never played for Scotland that many times. Players like John Robertson ( Nottingham Forest ) and Willie Johnston ( West Brom / Rangers ) were at least as good, and kept him out of the international team

Sadly no footage of Paul Paton's Mardonaesque 1986 run against Shire at Firs Park in the Challenge Cup from 6 or 7 years ago! He picked the ball up somewhere around Grangemouth Oil Refinery, skint several of their players, rounded the keeper and slotted home.

Archived