The Last of Us

Dee4Life1893

Just got past the second boater there, the one after you turn on the generator. Decided just to leg it past it, I'm not fighting that thing by myself in an enclosed space!
First run through I took everyone on and eventually killed them all after many many attempts. The second time I Googled hints and pretty much legged it after setting up a few traps. Scared the shit out of me the first time when I didn't know what was coming.

I died the first time, second time I rigged a rake of traps and bombs at the doorway before switching the generator on. 

Huge explosion as it walked into them, didn't kill it though :lol:

Done the same third time, and just went fucking nuts with the flamethrower, screen was just a haze of fire and smoke. Done the trick.

7 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Have I missed the flamethrower then? I don't have it yet.

Been a while since  l’ve played it so cant remember the exact point you find it (it is possible to miss) but it is quite far in the game I think. You get it during the time you cut about on a horse I think, so if you aren’t at that part, then you’re all good.

Edited by Londonwell

17 hours ago, Londonwell said:

Been a while since  l’ve played it so cant remember the exact point you find it (it is possible to miss) but it is quite far in the game I think. You get it during the time you cut about on a horse I think, so if you aren’t at that part, then you’re all good.

Aye, I recall the first time the game expects you to use it in anger is when it sets up the bloaters in the basement of the University.

• 2 months later...
What's going on with the sequel its all gone a bit quiet 

E3's in a couple of weeks so we'll see it again then.

ETA: Just had a look and it actually won't be there as Sony won't have a conference.

• 2 months later...
Im going to finally get into this ... honest.
I take it theres no difference between the remastered PS4 version and the "playstation hits" version?
Nah its just like the 'platinum' releases you got for the original ps1.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Sequel confirmed for 21st February next year. In the states at least.

3 days before my birthday, absolutely fucking delightful. 

I'm aware that there are previews and hands-on impressions out now.

I'm just dipping in here to say that I've not watched any trailers since the first one was put out in 2016.  Going into this blind as much as can be helped.

See you in March 2020!  :geek

Edited by bunglebonce