The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge(Resurrected March 2015)

peeeel

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate i might join you and do this challenge 8)

I'm not bothering with the points anymore, just going to play the save every now and again.

europaleague_52217.png

Sir-Alex-Ferguson-speaks-during-a-press-

Alex Ferguson took time out of his busy schedule this week to have a word about Hibernian's third European semi-final.

Q: Firstly congratulations on reaching the semi-finals of the Europa league on such a small budget. What do you think has been the main ingredient of your success this season?

A: Thanks, well there is more than one reason this team has performed so well this season. Morale is high and has been all season long, we've broke countless records, won the league and cup already and the boys are like brothers. We have a real family feel at the club.

Q: Many pundits have claimed this is Hibernian's cup final. How do you see this game and will you make any changes?

A: This is probably the clubs biggest game and everyone at the club is aware of the occasion. We will just approach the game the same as any game, we'll try to play to our strengths, it's worked for us up so far and I see no reason to change anything.

Q: You have already won the league this season, however you have a game with Rangers between the two legs how do you approach the three games?

A: I think we just have to take things one game at a time. We will be looking to use the squad over the next few weeks, we have another final to play and we don't want the season to fizzle out, the supporters are still paying good money to attend these games, so it's our job to win each game.

Q: How do you rate Udinese?

A: The team is littered with international players. You have the likes of Capoue and M'Vila in the midfield as well as the creative talents of Bonventura. Vydra has scored goals for fun this season. This will be a very difficult game, but we've beat some of the best teams in Europe this year, we have no fear.

Q: You have a young squad, how do you feel they could compete in the Champions League next season?

A: Well we will obviously need to add to the squad, we don't want to lose anyone either but we have to realistic bids are going to come in for players this summer. We'll just prepare the best we can and try to learn from the games this season, it will be a big step up but one we look forward too.

Q: Finally, facing a hostile atmosphere in the second leg, what will you be telling the boys before they go out on Thursday night.

A: Just keep it solid, it's massively important we don't concede the away goal. We're a solid enough team to keep a clean sheet over the 180 minutes and I have no doubts we will score.

Archived