The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge(Resurrected March 2015)

peeeel

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Found this save on my laptop, plan on finishing at least another couple of seasons, thinking about installing 13 and playing this on, likely be a week or two when I come of uni.

About 2 years too late but since it's bumped I might as well ask! How did you come to Falkirk as your starting team for this one?

I thought most Sir AF challenges were to start at East Stirlingshire or to holiday to a set date and take charge of EPL team sitting 19th? Just wondering if it was a personal choice or if there are other variants of the challenge. My mild OCD won't allow me to read through this hread until I know this answer haha!

About 2 years too late but since it's bumped I might as well ask! How did you come to Falkirk as your starting team for this one?

I thought most Sir AF challenges were to start at East Stirlingshire or to holiday to a set date and take charge of EPL team sitting 19th? Just wondering if it was a personal choice or if there are other variants of the challenge. My mild OCD won't allow me to read through this hread until I know this answer haha!

It was a PnB challenge set by Widge. Can't remember but I think everyone just picked a team from the Championship.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/202538-emulating-a-great-then-surpasing-him/

Archived