The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge(Resurrected March 2015)

peeeel

post-43851-0-68163500-1371173534_thumb.j

Hibernian sign former Marseille youth Ricardo Charles

Liverpool+U19+v+Marseille+U19+NextGen+Se

The former Marseille youth will now battle for the vacant right back slot with Hibernians other summer signing Keith Watson. Ferguson was delighted to get his man, "Having lost Daryl we needed to move quickly and get another right back in, Keith is a great player and Ricardo will give him a run for his money. Competition for places is important in any squad."

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boew7Vc.png

Famous night in Valencia!

Alex-ferguson_2168241b.jpg

What a night for Hibernian. This has to go down with some of the biggest results achieved from a club outwith the old firm. Ferguson said: "I'm over the flipping blue moon with this result, this result not only shows my lads as the quality outfit that they are, furthermore this game should put a smile on every non maroon Scot tonight. Regardless of what happens next week, every child, father and grandfather that has followed this rollercoaster of a club over the last decade or so, well tonight you got your night! I want to hear you load and proud for 90 minutes next week in the 2nd leg and lets get to the group stage, you are the 12th man!

post-43851-0-52623400-1371171863.png

Hibs lose battle to keep Simao

fotosagencias201303261455252.jpg

K5FG1Vk.jpg

M7M7Pb5.jpg

Ferguson never had much to say, however he did say. "We have been fighting a losing battle for 3 months to keep Simao, I have had a replacement lined up for a while however the money wasn't there to get the deal made. We will be slightly short for the second leg against Valencia however we will have a replacement before the end of the window and all of this transfer fee will be spent."

Just got to read a few pages as I've not been online in about a week, great cup win photo-thumb-37471.png?_r=1371227919

Keep it up mate

The party was awesome mate, I had a Jager on your behalf.

05Hibernian05LS.jpg

Archived