The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge(Resurrected March 2015)

peeeel

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I ask what role you are playing Lyle Taylor?

I've tried him as a poacher and advanced forward in 1 4-1-2-2-1 and he's been very poor, I even loaned the great Sam Morrow for competition and he's already scored more goals than him as a sub.

I use him in a complete striker role, playing in a front two of, 3-2-3-1-1 mate, Sibbald or Harkins behind him, however Thomas Grant has proved o be a little gem this season.

I want peeeel to do well, but he's facing Morton in the next round of the Scottish Cup?

My loyalties will be tested here. :unsure2:

Don't worry about it bud, I've shipped 10 past United in two games this season. :lol:

I use him in a complete striker role, playing in a front two of, 3-2-3-1-1 mate, Sibbald or Harkins behind him, however Thomas Grant has proved o be a little gem this season.

I have Murdoch as a sitting midfielder, Dale Fulton and Blair Alston in the middle of midfield with Sibbald and Jay Fulton out wide.

Will try him as a complete striker and see how he goes.

Cheers peeeel :thumsup2

I have Murdoch as a sitting midfielder, Dale Fulton and Blair Alston in the middle of midfield with Sibbald and Jay Fulton out wide.

Will try him as a complete striker and see how he goes.

Cheers peeeel :thumsup2

More than welcome mate. 8)

I've started a Falkirk game on the back of this thread too.

You've got a talent, peeel.

I've played 10 league games - won 8, drawn 1 lost 1. Scored a ridiculous number of goals - went on a run of 6 or 7 goals where I scored 4 or more goals a game :huh:

I blame you.

I've started a Falkirk game on the back of this thread too.

You've got a talent, peeel.

I've played 10 league games - won 8, drawn 1 lost 1. Scored a ridiculous number of goals - went on a run of 6 or 7 goals where I scored 4 or more goals a game :huh:

I blame you.

Cheers Kyle mate, that's an awesome start mate.

Blame taken :angel

Just loaded up and the last three games I had played, for some reason, I never saved or done something stupid, anyway

Falkirk 2-2 Celtic/ Falkirk 5 - 2 Hibs/ and Falkirk 3-0 Ross county. are now all invalid scores and will be replayed.

post-43851-0-30755500-1370730036.jpg

Falkirk agree £250k deal for Johnston

post-43851-0-06320200-1370730037_thumb.j

Falkirk sign Chris Johnston on a PCA, Johnston is held in high regard by the Kilmarnock back room staff, however Ferguson managed to strike a deal with chairman Michael Johnston to pay 75k upfront and the rest will be paid over 48 months.

Archived