SJC's Boat Thread

If the moorings in Glasgow weren't in Port Dundas I'd be getting boated oot ma nut.

Scottish Canals are currently looking at developing more & more moorings right across the network......look up their website as I'm sure its all on there.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

'Salright, I've gave him a greenie to level things up.

Cos that's the kind of c**t I am.  Box office type shit.

8)

Being boated up is a 100 times better than living in a box, imo. Most box office types appear to live in their parents attic and only survive thanks to toast and pizza being slid under their door ;)

Being boated up is a 100 times better than living in a box, imo. Most box office types appear to live in their parents attic and only survive thanks to toast and pizza being slid under their door ;)

I'm one of your rare box office types that is married and lives in my own house*

*Of course I could just be saying this, I could in fact be a spotty 16 year old, living in my parents attic, surviving on a diet of toast, pizza and world of warcraft. :)

You seem totes dece Con wouldn't have thought you were BO?

What is the criteria?

Well, quite, brah, I'm both decent and box office.

A heady cocktail, I think you'll find.

8)

I'm one of your rare box office types that is married and lives in my own house*

*Of course I could just be saying this, I could in fact be a spotty 16 year old, living in my parents attic, surviving on a diet of toast, pizza and world of warcraft. :)

You forgot to mention the constant wanking

It'll probably be the w/end before I post them mate......bear in mind that I've just bought the boat and will be looking to rip out & replace both the kitchen & bathroom as well as the god awful carpet!

The previous owner liked DIY.......just a pity he was fcuking useless at it! :(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I've changed my mind...

I want a cribs style video of you on the boat giving me ( the viewer) a tour round your new home

Get on it...Tally Ho!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

This thread has kept me entertain for the last 10 minutes or so. Thank you Connie, SJC, the ghost of British Patriot and Mhak. To the sundry others have made valuable but less noteworthy contributions I say "Ahoy!"