Club DECE

Just realised you have the same initials as Lewis Coult. His bant on Twitter is off the chain, such a kl guy. Some day I aspire to snapchat just like him or go to Lulus with Anthony Stokes and LC (Lewis Coult or Lexi Collector). Dece inish man.

#LCFlamingoLAD

TY m8.

I'm going to Lulu a week on Saturday for a #bdaybash. Whilst LC Flamingo probably won't be there, LC Me will be. You oughtta join and I think we should push the boat out and get folk like Iain Russell and Stewart Murdoch (swnd as f**k) to join.

#lads #champers #smirnoff #decebombs #privatebooth

TY m8.

I'm going to Lulu a week on Saturday for a #bdaybash. Whilst LC Flamingo probably won't be there, LC Me will be. You oughtta join and I think we should push the boat out and get folk like Iain Russell and Stewart Murdoch (swnd as f**k) to join.

#lads #champers #smirnoff #decebombs #privatebooth

Met Stu Murdoch in City Falkirk once. Some lad.

Got The Stone Roses next Sat m8 so can't make it. SARRY.

Far too mainstream now to be v. dece

Club Dece doesn't care for fussing about whether something is mainstream or not, dece is dece and that's that.

When hipster types are at a table in the club moaning about how terrible the music is, the club Dece lads are on the dancefloor pulling that girl you had your eye on, she'll be back to the booth for some Champer Bombs before the latest banging C. Harris or Wanted song is finished.

#wizdom #deceisdece

:lol:

That might be the best hashtag I have ever seen. Well done.

Thnx m8.

Taylor Swift is dece as well, totes peng.

#iknewyouweredecewhenyouwalkedin