Club DECE

• 2 weeks later...

That laddie is a perfect example of what happens when some beta doss dweeb inherits loads of money.

Being dece isn't about being some yuppy. It's about earning enough cash money #hustlin to enjoy simple luxuries like wearing Gant polos in the house, cleansing yourself bi-daily in designer shower gel and three or four trips a year to #Marbs.

Also, if you're going to upload photos of yourself on the Internet, make sure you're either in the company of a #solid8 that you smash with on the reg, your #topbois or very occasionally an #ironicselfy. Boy's an absolute amateur.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Don't worry boys. When they come for me I'll die before I give up the whereabouts of any of my brothers in dece.

I bet The Collector, mhak and Swampy are sitting in a jacuzzi made of clouds with some 10s, sipping on mohitos right now #servedtheirtimeinprolatariethell

Edited by JamboMikey

Thinking about buying some #gant threads for work so I look the top boi. It's a fairly manual job and the potential for them to get dirty is high but it's cool, I have enough #paper to afford it.

The office #solid9 was asking yesterday if it was a good idea and I was like 'bitch pls, I'm TheScarf, I can afford it.'

Is this what it has come to? Is this now war? ClubDECE v P&B? If so, I'm ready.

We shall fight them on the beaches - Marbs natch, v. v. v. Dece locaysh & giving us home advantage - we shall fight them in the nightclubs - in between smashing DECEbombs and pulling 8/9/10 out of 10's obv - we shall fight them on long weekends to Vegas - chartered flight, champagne flowing, we can afford it - we shall never surrender, and we will win. We will win this war, because we are ClubDECE!!!

#forthecollectormhakandswampy #DECEinourtime

Someone has started Club Licence over in the Highland League forum......wtf is that all about?

Could be a shout to get the #lads together, rent some #logcabins, pack the #onesies, buy a big #carryout and head up to check this place out #clublicense