Club DECE

^^^ Exhibits A & B

If we're delving in to psychoanalysis, what is behind your need to gain the attention and approval of those of us that society considers #DECE KeeperDee? Is it that you've never really fitted in, and, by riding the coat tails of cooler, smarter, more aesthetic individuals, you think you'll gain acceptance in society as a whole?

^^^ Exhibits A & B

If we're delving in to psychoanalysis, what is behind your need to gain the attention and approval of those of us that society considers #DECE KeeperDee? Is it that you've never really fitted in, and, by riding the coat tails of cooler, smarter, more aesthetic individuals, you think you'll gain acceptance in society as a whole?

No need for legitimation on my part J. I've accepted myself as an individual.

Good. You'll be pleased to know we've accepted ourselves as individuals too. V. V. V. #DECE individuals.

Glad we got that sorted, now get out.

Being in a clique demonstrates that you have in fact not accepted yourself as an individual, as you need to have your tendencies and beliefs to be reinforced by others.

@mattydfc I'm in the Dee tonight for a 21st. Where would you recommend for the largest percentage of 9/10s? It's all I accept.

Laings/Social/The Union are mainly student places, so I'd go there. Also the Nether Inn, but be wary of coke fuelled roid ragers.

The Trades or Phoenix if you want a old fashioned pint.

Perth road pubs if you want a pub crawl.