Club DECE

Hi Fudge,

I'm of the opinion that there's nothing wrong with mixing it up a bit and giving yourself options. The standard on Tinder is high, I'm currently chatting to a good few 8s and a 9 on it who I would possibly have never met otherwise.

The fact it's also just a big game of "wid or widnae" is also enjoyable.

Regards,

Marshy

Yeah, it's so they can work out your location and match you up with girls who are nearby (and also to make your Facebook profile photo your picture on Tinder).

Hmmm. That's not so bad. I'm now interested again and with a little more research, it sounds like good craic. I'm in.

Was repping the dece lads down in Newcastle on the weekend there

Went to watch the Newcastle game in what we thought was your average dece city centre bar. Next thing they bring out a solid 9 stripper at half-time whilst some guy reads out the half-times and slags Joe Kinner.

Absolutely sensash bants to kick off the day.

I'm spending Friday and Saturday night there, what establishments would you recommend?

I'm spending Friday and Saturday night there, what establishments would you recommend? 

Bijoux is the epitome of Club Dece. Don't think I saw a bird lower than an 8 and they had cocktails for a fiver.

I added them on Facebook back in May to see if I'd been tagged in any photos and still have them due to the constant stream of decers.

I can barely remember anything after 10pm so not the man to ask soz.

You can get a wristband that gets you into a million and one bars/clubs with free shots etc. Went to the pub for the Everton v City game then started on that, hence the lack of detail.

Digital sounds familiar, was definitely in there at some point and the night was dece. So aye, go there.