Club DECE

Have to admit I was getting a bit bored of this thread and happily let it die away, but after seeing that I'm 100% behind a complete comeback.

Club DECE reunion in Vegas next month?

Just booked up at the MGM Grand. We have the 43rd floor. Now have to decide whether to use my AAdvantage points for a business class upgrade or just to pay cash #seriousbusinessclass

Broadcast on Sauchiehall Street does 241 mojitos for £4.95. They also do Glenfiddich 18 y/o for £2.95. They also have a 10/10 red head bar girl.

v.v.v. dece night.

Broadcast is Glasgow's foremost dece establishment, IMO.

Broadcast is Glasgow's foremost dece establishment, IMO.

The drinks and the music are great. Also full of 8 and 9/10s. What more can you ask for?

Not as goid as its predecessor The Captains Rest. Miss that place.

The Captain's Rest is now Munroes and is not on Sauchiehall Street.

This Tinder thing's alright actually. Clicked 'yes' for 2 girls so far. The difficulty is in finding somebody who is good-looking but also smaller than me. I have to look at the photos carefully to make my best judgement. It's also awkward when you bump into somebody you know after 5 minutes.

Was repping the dece lads down in Newcastle on the weekend there

Went to watch the Newcastle game in what we thought was your average dece city centre bar. Next thing they bring out a solid 9 stripper at half-time whilst some guy reads out the half-times and slags Joe Kinner.

Absolutely sensash bants to kick off the day.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

I was thinking about Tinder, sounds like a laugh. Do most folk take it seriously or is it used mostly for meeting up and sheggin?

I'm personally not taking it seriously at all. Don't have any intention to meet up with anyone, but I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised by the general standard. Who knows? Maybe I'll find the love of my life on Tinder...

I'm personally not taking it seriously at all. Don't have any intention to meet up with anyone, but I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised by the general standard. Who knows? Maybe I'll find the love of my life on Tinder...

Nor would I if I downloaded it, just interested in potential sheggin opportunities ;)

This Tinder lark is seriously poor form from Club Dece lads. The successful wooing of a 9/10 in an upmarket nighclub is what CD is all about, not meeting girls from the internet. When they see a pic of me, of course they're going to want to have sex. Takes away the thrill of the chase.

To be expected from midget fairies like TRS though.

This Tinder lark is seriously poor form from Club Dece lads. The successful wooing of a 9/10 in an upmarket nighclub is what CD is all about, not meeting girls from the internet. When they see a pic of me, of course they're going to want to have sex. Takes away the thrill of the chase.

This is 2013, Fudge - with high speed internet and apps for our smart phones...who bothers with the chase?

To be expected from midget fairies like TRS though.

I was going to give you a greenie until I read the last sentence.