Club DECE

Are you saying that homosexuals are 'easier' than straight women? How offensive.

The amount of casual homophobia on this forum is disgusting. Wouldn't expect anything less from these buffoons though.

The amount of casual homophobia on this forum is disgusting. Wouldn't expect anything less from these buffoons though.

Hi KeeperDee,

Please can you advise on what your upper price limit was when you PM'd me asking how much the "Club DECE" t-shirts were shortly after this thread started? I would be interested to know how much you'd have paid to be one of "these buffoons".

Thanks,

Marshy

Hi KeeperDee,

Please can you advise on what your upper price limit was when you PM'd me asking how much the "Club DECE" t-shirts were shortly after this thread started? I would be interested to know how much you'd have paid to be one of "these buffoons".

Thanks,

Marshy

Hahahahaha

Hi KeeperDee,

Thanks,

Marshy

Telt.

Hi KeeperDee,

Thanks,

Marshy

Ooft sare yin

xcuwuyH.gif

Fabulous job keeping that gem for so long, Marshy. Timing could not have been better and only one hashtag can really sum it up

#reemed

Edit: Reid's a top boi, lads. I'd let him in.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Fabulous job keeping that gem for so long, Marshy. Timing could not have been better and only one hashtag can really sum it up

#reemed

Edit: Reid's a top boi, lads. I'd let him in.

Hi EL,

The PM has been discussed on this thread a couple of times without anyone being explicitly named. Just wanted to clear up any doubt over who the culprit was.

Regards,

Marshy

Have to admit I was getting a bit bored of this thread and happily let it die away, but after seeing that I'm 100% behind a complete comeback.

Club DECE reunion in Vegas next month?

As I said over on Club Dece I'm all for it, the American wenches love the Scottish accent. #clubvegas