Club DECE

That whole post is pathetic pish from start to finish.

Mind you I find it funny how easily wound up you guys get.

Just thought I would let you know that I went to the gym at lunch (second time today already) and then had a tuna salad and a protein shake.

#winning

A slut is any person deemed to be sexually promiscous, anyone that claims it only applies to women is clearly a sexist, v. v. v. undece, IMO.

Funny also that regarding the Club Dece #lads being wound up, I believe it was old man danger that - under no provcation - referred to Mr J_Stewart (member of Club Dece) as a tit. Not the actions of a man wound up by Clud Dece though, no sir, not even remotely.

Nothing to do with club dece pal. I was just comparing your on-line persona to the guy I met. Maybe you feel you need to adopt this approach to fit in.

lol wut? you're @ it m-eight.

Really? Ok then, since your use of the word "slut" was aimed at women, ask your dear old mum how she'd feel about being referred to as a slut. See what her reaction is.

Really? Ok then, since your use of the word "slut" was aimed at women, ask your dear old mum how she'd feel about being referred to as a slut. See what her reaction is.

She likes it m8.

Nothing to do with club dece pal. I was just comparing your on-line persona to the guy I met. Maybe you feel you need to adopt this approach to fit in.

Same relaxed, friendly guy. Just a v. v. dece guy all round in fact you could say, who, obvs, has no problem fitting in anywhere I go. Adaptation and improvement are key in the quest to better oneself, stagnation should be looked upon with contempt.

#alwaysimproving #neverstandingstill #landshark

Same relaxed, friendly guy. Just a v. v. dece guy all round in fact you could say, who, obvs, has no problem fitting in anywhere I go. Adaptation and improvement are key in the quest to better oneself, stagnation should be looked upon with contempt.

#alwaysimproving #neverstandingstill #landshark

I preferred you in real life. You are not a #dece boy at heart. Think it over.

This gets more amusing by the minute because now we have two posters who know for a fact (because they've met J_Stewart in the real world) that the #dece patter is specifically employed to wind up morons and they appear to be the two posters who are the most seething. Bizarre.

This gets more amusing by the minute because now we have two posters who know for a fact (because they've met J_Stewart in the real world) that the #dece patter is specifically employed to wind up morons and they appear to be the two posters who are the most seething. Bizarre.

He's fundamentally changed to impress the cool kids IMO #onlywayisdece

It's you who is the moron, because J_ is a c**t in the real world. :lol:

Just kidding J_. :P

Totally didn't realise that. No longer seething after receiving this information.

I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not at any kind of wind up and am exactly like this irl. #vvvserious

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Club dece guys contradicting each other all over the place now.

Anyway I don't think I'll bother posting on here any more now I know it's just a wind up.

In that case, I take it back; it's defs a w-up. #cya

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app