Club DECE

Just noticed this thread have gone from 5* to 2*.

#savagehenry #non-dece

Voted it 4 stars.

To me this thread is like Linlithgow Palace. Yes, it's welcoming, there's lot's to see and do, it's interactive but I leave with overriding though- ' Would my time have been better served flossing?' For this reason I gave your thread, and indeed Linlithgow palace 4 stars on trip advisor.

Voted it 4 stars.

To me this thread is like Linlithgow Palace. Yes, it's welcoming, there's lot's to see and do, it's interactive but I leave with overriding though- ' Would my time have been better served flossing?' For this reason I gave your thread, and indeed Linlithgow palace 4 stars on trip advisor.

Cool comparison bro. Coke is like dece. Caffeine = Dece. You are Diet Coke (gold). No caffeine = no Dece. That's you.

Cool comparison bro. Coke is like dece. Caffeine = Dece. You are Diet Coke (gold). No caffeine = no Dece. That's you.

Dece police should boot woppers like that out of club dece. Password the thread so only cool c***s get in #dece

Dece police should boot woppers like that out of club dece. Password the thread so only cool c***s get in #dece

Thanks for the suggestion m8, I really am tempted to. The last 2 pages have been mainly shite. Perfect Circle is a dece fella deep down, he just needs to learn when not to be lemon.

#decepolice

ThanQ Matty

#dundece

Just realised you have the same initials as Lewis Coult. His bant on Twitter is off the chain, such a kl guy. Some day I aspire to snapchat just like him or go to Lulus with Anthony Stokes and LC (Lewis Coult or Lexi Collector). Dece inish man.

#LCFlamingoLAD

Edited by Marshmallo