Reasons to be Cheerful

Got absolutely wrecked last night at a vineyard. Not the slightest hint of a hangover this morning. Extended my stay for another night to do it all again.

Also quite proud of my friend who was the first ever tourist here and convinced them to do tastings et cetera, the family are now minted because of him and he never took a penny for it. 206827c6bc09d773ba0fc185c0df0513.jpg

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Did I miss what @Andy Dufresne is in the hospital for?

I had a bad stomach bleed,I have 2 ulcers,a blood vessel has came through my stomach wall and bled and my intestines are infected.

I brought up shit loads of blood but being a typical man just went and cut the grass.

I could post the picture of the blood I brought up but it may give people the boak

Just had the doctor in and I have been discharged 

2 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I had a bad stomach bleed,I have 2 ulcers,a blood vessel has came through my stomach wall and bled and my intestines are infected.

I brought up shit loads of blood but being a typical man just went and cut the grass.

I could post the picture of the blood I brought up but it may give people the boak

Shit, man - hope you're feeling better.

My mum had chronic ulcers in her stomach when she was young, and the only solution they had back in the Fifties was to remove part of her stomach. She was decorating her ceiling with projectile vomited blood for six months - hopefully it's not been that bad for you  :shutup

I could tell you a fucking horrendous story about that.... Bringing up blood and not getting it checked.

I'm not going to though because it would be upsetting for me and maybe other folk who read it.

Let me brass tack it though.

Don't ever not get that checked.

EVER.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I could tell you a fucking horrendous story about that.... Bringing up blood and not getting it checked.

I'm not going to though because it would be upsetting for me and maybe other folk who read it.

Let me brass tack it though.

Don't ever not get that checked.

EVER.

Had you been eating...

Spoiler

beetroots?

Apologies to everyone reading that upsetting spoiler.

I;m on holiday for the next 5 days (watch it cuntos), as the Buddha had his first talk on this day a few years ago, so we all should head off to the temple (no me), I'm not ignorant, am actually very informed, just stay away, mother and kids will go...

Big one s Friday, Days of Lent (500 years before you Christens picked up on it). 3 full moon months, you should give up on a desire.

Told the wife to live in the spare room, she said no....I'm in the proceed of putting a tent up in the garden. (The way a go)  

Fiancée had a private consultation today and has been told at the age of 26 (for the first time by a clinical psychologist) that she matches the criteria for being autistic. 

Watching her struggle with her mental health for the last seven years, and knowing she’s had to endure crises of mental health and identity since she was twelve, means that this is a massive step forward and a real relief because it explains so much more than is imaginable. 

It’s just nice that everything is going “okay” for the first time in a long time 

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Snork Maiden got a £2.4k Tax rebate last week, today I got £1.6k. I love that useless Hector b*****d.

I just found out I'm getting a £500 rebate just as I discovered that I'll need around £500 for an unexpected bill.

Woo...hoo?

23 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I just found out I'm getting a £500 rebate just as I discovered that I'll need around £500 for an unexpected bill.

Woo...hoo?

What Hector giveth, some other c**t taketh away. At least, like The Gambler, you broke even.