Reasons to be Cheerful

The Coronavirus thread has dropped to page 2, which officially marks the end of the pandemic.

EDIT - It's dropped even further, down to the third page. Wonderful.

Edited by ParsJake
Factual

1 hour ago, ParsJake said:

The Coronavirus thread has dropped to page 2, which officially marks the end of the pandemic.

Judging from the sidebar, they'd been reduced to complaining that nobody insisted that they wear a mask, or fantasising about people mentally admonishing them for not washing their hands.

They're all on the other threads comparing anything and everything to the fascist interventionism of Herr Sturgeon anyway.

8 hours ago, ParsJake said:

So that’s what’s happened! I had noticed some of the main contributors (idiots) posting elsewhere.  Different subject matter, same pish.

Last night's conversation with Scott. 

Me: What would you like to watch? We have all of netflix, amazon prime, sky cinema. The choice is yours. Literally anything. 

Scott: Original series Star Trek. 

Me:

tenor.gif

Watched Arena and Space Seed. 

23 hours ago, ParsJake said:

Chinese University infiltration again?

The Turkish women's volleyball team I support won everything this season: league, playoffs, cup, super cup, champions league, World club championship and every junior age championship.

It's also an excuse to post a photo of the adorable Zehra Guneş, whose name means beautiful sun. 6b1d96d08757815ccfc1487c2a5d9346.jpg

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

The Turkish women's volleyball team I support won everything this season: league, playoffs, cup, super cup, champions league, World club championship and every junior age championship.

It's also an excuse to post a photo of the adorable Zehra Guneş, whose name means beautiful sun. 6b1d96d08757815ccfc1487c2a5d9346.jpg

@oaksoft can you please educate this pig

3 hours ago, PWL said:

Might have just had a small moment to myself when these were revealed today. 💦💦

4FA7DD06-BDA1-4680-9D0F-D0886E7DDBA2.jpeg.782c5da5342e6724adc8d91419c7cec2.jpeg.b6fdaff8a8265043c664fcad3749db0e.jpeg

Looks fine on the two guys on the right, but the guy on the bottom left looks like he's just sat in a puddle or shat himself.

Edited by welshbairn