Reasons to be Cheerful

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Wouldn’t say he’s stale at all even if he’s visibly showing his age. Didn’t know he was deaf either.

His one bit of proper audience participation went wrong and he recovered really well and used it to tie in great. There are two bits on Dave Chapelle and Ricky Gervais that go on far too long though.

I was thinking of him telling the same jokes 3 nights a week until I see the act. Guess that's his job though, and he'll probably mix it up a bit. I've let myself go a fair bit under lockdown too so I won't judge him..:angel

I was thinking of him telling the same jokes 3 nights a week until I see the act. Guess that's his job though, and he'll probably mix it up a bit. I've let myself go a fair bit under lockdown too so I won't judge him..:angel

Ah you’re alright he was already slagging off Salford for not laughing at the same bits as Oxford or “real Britain”. There was someone there who spoiled his audience participation by attending the aforementioned Oxford show. Maybe I can PM you the answer and you can be part of the act.

Got approached by a headhunting firm looking for a professor in a university in England. 

Can't do it as my kids are settled in school and the wife in her job, but it is nice to be thought of in that way. If a similar opportunity came up in central Scotland, I'd jump at it. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Got approached by a headhunting firm looking for a professor in a university in England. 

Can't do it as my kids are settled in school and the wife in her job, but it is nice to be thought of in that way. If a similar opportunity came up in central Scotland, I'd jump at it. 

You're doing this all wrong.  Have you learned nothing from the professor?  Take the job then tell them you can't actually turn up to do any work.

9 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

My wee part time team are still at the summit of the cinch Championship 

There is a better than fair chance we'll be waving at each other as we pass come the end of the season - I'd take a play-off with you now. 

On 02/02/2022 at 12:22, scottsdad said:

Faculty Deans trawl P&B looking for talent.

8 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Don’t see why not. We are the best team in the league. It’s no fluke that we are top 

Sir Douglas Imrie disagrees with that assessment now, but can't fault Arbroath's exploits either tbh. The town was already buzzing before Christmas so it must have been some night yesterday too. 

Thick, mewling, *** c**t Billy Dodds watching his title hopes being torched as his enormous, GIRFUY birthday gift by The Famous - now that's a Reason to be Cheerful. 

d05646ed-d051-4d76-b7bc-bf6935431cca.thumb.jpg.a78f0cc5d39c6f8e55caeb0ffbfaf84c.jpg

On 21/01/2022 at 22:57, buchan30 said:

We used to have a mate that was shit hot at that game. We would play the split screen and he would just know exactly where you were and all the wee hiding places.

Temple level, mines placed up the dead end corridor with the armour in it, back to the wall so if any one shoots you you knock back into it as it refreshes. 

Cheap as f**k but worked a treat.

9 minutes ago, virginton said:

Sir Douglas Imrie disagrees with that assessment now, but can't fault Arbroath's exploits either tbh. The town was already buzzing before Christmas so it must have been some night yesterday too. 

Thick, mewling, *** c**t Billy Dodds watching his title hopes being torched as his enormous, GIRFUY birthday gift by The Famous - now that's a Reason to be Cheerful. 

d05646ed-d051-4d76-b7bc-bf6935431cca.thumb.jpg.a78f0cc5d39c6f8e55caeb0ffbfaf84c.jpg

Down your way in 3 weeks IIRC.