Reasons to be Cheerful

22 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Vodka and Coke for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the next two weeks, expect my quiz scores to take a dive.

20211105_134607.jpg

"What the f**k is that?"

"It's a tree bozo. I know it's your first day but you're going to have to sharpen up, Moomintroll is around and the whole place is going to fall to shit if you aren't on your toes."

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

"What the f**k is that?"

"It's a tree bozo. I know it's your first day but you're going to have to sharpen up, Moomintroll is around and the whole place is going to fall to shit if you aren't on your toes."

Shandon would have hilariously injured himself at least twice already, or would he?

Clambered in to the back of my van this morning and the door swung shut behind me. No phone on me and I’m a bit claustrophobic so had to stay calm. It has been panelled with plywood inside and I couldn’t find any sort of door handle. Parked in a quiet street so nobody would hear my screams. RTBC is that eventually I found a wee release handle thing for one of the back doors. 

Clambered in to the back of my van this morning and the door swung shut behind me. No phone on me and I’m a bit claustrophobic so had to stay calm. It has been panelled with plywood inside and I couldn’t find any sort of door handle. Parked in a quiet street so nobody would hear my screams. RTBC is that eventually I found a wee release handle thing for one of the back doors. 

What's the next stage in your moral and cognitive decline.?
"Man Suffers Auto Asphyxiation After Bizarre Sex Game With Dog".......?

Shandon's life is like those set pieces in The Omen/Final Destination films, only instead of being decapitated by a sheet of plate glass, he dodges it by falling down a flight of stairs.

Death must be absolutely seething by this point.

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Shandon's life is like those set pieces in The Omen/Final Destination films, only instead of being decapitated by a sheet of plate glass, he dodges it by falling down a flight of stairs.

Death must be absolutely seething by this point.

It was maybe Death who created that mystery account at the weekend to have a go at me?

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It was maybe Death who created that mystery account at the weekend to have a go at me?

Death on the bevvy, shitposting about that one b*****d who keeps getting away  :lol:

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Absolute fantasist. You have a 2 door Corsa, don’t own a phon, and have agoraphobia. Classic shite from you, just like at Napier.

Bollocks, wrong trolling account

On 05/11/2021 at 18:56, Moomintroll said:

Vodka and Coke for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the next two weeks, expect my quiz scores to take a dive.

20211105_134607.jpg

your reply in the other thread reminded me I was going to reply to this. Hope you're having a grand holiday m8. Will be disappointed if I see too much of you on here with that view going on!

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

your reply in the other thread reminded me I was going to reply to this. Hope you're having a grand holiday m8. Will be disappointed if I see too much of you on here with that view going on!

Cheers min, going by the rumbles of thunder will be pissing down shortly so off to the bar I go.

Anniversary today. Was married to this day 11 years ago, which means I was married on

11/11/10 at 09:08 on the  morning. It's all in the numbers.

It's be loving, happy, and very bumpy.  What do expect from a culture clash. 

Three loving children, ok the 18 yo, doesn't speak to either parent. The 9 yo is just realising that his dad is not the greatest football after Maradona and the 3 yo, well she has a lot to learn.  

Best 11 years of my life so far, here's to the next. 

Enjoy your day everyone. Love YOU!

eta - 13 years, I met her 13 years ago, just incase she has an account. Hiya Mou.

Etta forgot my song 

Edited by SlipperyP