Reasons to be Cheerful

18 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I really like that picture - but what is it of/where is it? 

It's the tunnel that you head through to follow the Union canal to the Falkirk Wheel. The lights were installed in it recently.

10 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Ask your carer to take you into the gift shop on the way out. And don't forget your mittens.

I’m taking the Mrs and 2 kids and won’t be getting fleeced by that gift shop that’s for sure. Genuinely excited to see our 3 year olds reaction to the animals as she hasn’t got to see anything more exciting than a couple of horses since the lockdown era.

My wife was at her mum's today (contractually obliged to say she's in our bubble) and she has just text to say she's staying over. I suspect she's left it until now to message now as she assumed I'd go out and buy beer and get jaked by myself had she messaged before 10pm.

By 9pm I realised this was likely so went out and bought cans. 

Kash Farooq. Stunning performance tonight by the little Weegie boxer. If you’ve even a passing interest in boxing and have not heard of him yet then check out tonight’s fight. Huge talent. Even Mrs Par was wowed by him tonight. 

On 09/04/2021 at 15:23, DiegoDiego said:

Just back from an ultrasound of my undercarriage. The lump is benign. No further action required.

went for one a few weeks ago. wee cyst on the veins

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

went for one a few weeks ago. wee cyst on the veins

I've got those. A varicosele it's called. And the benign cysts. They do increase the odds of / frequency of infection/inflammation of the pipes though FYI. Very nippy when it happens.