Reasons to be Cheerful

Had a class of S2s doing a research task in a computer suite in the school today. One lad found a picture of a pygmy chameleon and was yelling about how small it was. Went over to try and get him to tone it down a bit when another kid shouted "Yes *****, some things are small!" Anoher kid on the other side of the room piped up with "and some things are far away."

There's hope for these kids yet.

3 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

I am a big fan of a fish supper....."is that everything?"....em yes......em no ....chuck a battered sausage in please

My kids always have battered pizza from the chippy, but don't quite manage a whole one between them. It means I usually end up with a fish supper with a quarter battered pizza to go with it. Lovely.

Could go it right now.

Got the keys to a new place today, moving in with my girlfriend. Really nice, underpriced, on the shore, with a spare room. Absolutely love it already.

Still renting for now, and struggling to get rid of my old room, but it feels great to know that I don't have to put up with shite flatmates anymore

44 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Got the keys to a new place today, moving in with my girlfriend. Really nice, underpriced

What about the house though?

6 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Got the keys to a new place today, moving in with my girlfriend. Really nice, underpriced, on the shore, with a spare room. Absolutely love it already.

Still renting for now, and struggling to get rid of my old room, but it feels great to know that I don't have to put up with shite flatmates anymore

Class that you've got a spare room for whenever you want one of the WhatsApp biys to come round and skelp ye at FIFA.