Reasons to be Cheerful

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

The sausage supper with single fish chaser is a great option too.

Johnny Geronimo Walker, an East Fife striker in the early 1970s used to order a fish supper with a single white pudding on the side. 

And not a lot of people know that

1 minute ago, grazza said:

Got offered a purchasing job and offered start date of 14th December. so have stopped knackering labouring work I had been doing and get 2 and half week break before starting new job. 

Back of the net

Worth thinking about joining a gym if you haven't bothered before, I got fat and unfit really quickly after stopping hard physical work.

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Worth thinking about joining a gym if you haven't bothered before, I got fat and unfit really quickly after stopping hard physical work.

I'm good that way was just doing labouring job for few weeks. I do some dumbells in garage 3 days a week and decent amount of running lost about 4 stone in last 2 years. Was finding it hard to keep to that routine on top of physical job with long hours so should work out better. 

On 20/11/2020 at 12:48, buchan30 said:

Went to the chippy and the woman infront of me was getting a group order. Someone then texted her to cancel what they wanted. She was served and on her way. Then the woman behind the counter asked me if i wanted the single fish that had already been cooked, that the person had cancelled free of charge. Wasn’t going to but she said it would just go to waste otherwise.emoji106.png

On 20/11/2020 at 12:55, Sergeant Wilson said:

Did you keep your original order as well?

"I was going to ask for a single spicy haggis, but I'll just take the free single fish instead please"