Reasons to be Cheerful

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Are you going to eat it?

Not sure if I am the whooser or the whoosee, damn you Sarge.....Anyhoo for the avoidance of doubt I am off this week so apologies for the heightened level of drivel emanating from The Flumps.

13 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Not sure if I am the whooser or the whoosee, damn you Sarge.....Anyhoo for the avoidance of doubt I am off this week so apologies for the heightened level of drivel emanating from The Flumps.

No, I thought you had done one of those adopt an animal things and had wittily called your cow Holiday.

If you're taking annual leave you could just have said.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

No, I thought you had done one of those adopt an animal things and had wittily called your cow Holiday.

If you're taking annual leave you could just have said.

Shite, I really should have thought of that, I only adopt Svalbard Polar Bears & Capybaras. #humblebrag. Do not even start me with that annual leave nonsense.

Gave away a decent lump of cash that I cannot afford to a homeless lassie in town that looked far too young to be in that position then made a few calls to see if someone could help her out. I then went to get some extra uniform bits for the weans and found a purse that was absolutely heaving with notes, which I handed in and they got a hold of the old yin to get her purse back. 

I'll be due a wee turn, I thought. Only to watch my whole fucking day crumble around me. 

There are no reasons to be cheerful. 

1 hour ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

Gave away a decent lump of cash that I cannot afford to a homeless lassie in town that looked far too young to be in that position then made a few calls to see if someone could help her out. I then went to get some extra uniform bits for the weans and found a purse that was absolutely heaving with notes, which I handed in and they got a hold of the old yin to get her purse back. 

I'll be due a wee turn, I thought. Only to watch my whole fucking day crumble around me. 

There are no reasons to be cheerful. 

Finding the purse was your wee turn for helping the homeless lassie.

God is a twisted fucker, and he doesn't appreciate having his largesse spurned.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Wait what, where did you find a purse heaving with notes? On the young lass? 

The purse was in that wee bit of the train station in Argyle Street. I was heading to the school clothes shop at the other end of it. 

Picked it up when I noticed it and a woman behind me said "you've dropped something" as a bunch of coins went rolling merrily away. Picked them up to put them back in and was confronted with a compartment with so many queens heids that I thought I was in a lodge for a minute.

52 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Finding the purse was your wee turn for helping the homeless lassie.

God is a twisted fucker, and he doesn't appreciate having his largesse spurned.

Aye I bet it was. I should have pocketed it and went hawfers with the lassie.

Now I'm skint. Yay.

2 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

Aye I bet it was. I should have pocketed it and went hawfers with the lassie.

Now I'm skint. Yay.

P&B loves a good whip-round. You could be quids in by the end of the day.