Reasons to be Cheerful

17 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

As mentioned elsewhere I’m currently writing the Covid protocols for my new school.

I’ve managed to get “concomitant” in there so far, any P&Bers want to suggest other words/phrases I should attempt to include?

Please make sure your colleagues are STRONGLY ADVISED to follow your protocols to the letter.

Also, remember to be very specific.

28 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

As mentioned elsewhere I’m currently writing the Covid protocols for my new school.

I’ve managed to get “concomitant” in there so far, any P&Bers want to suggest other words/phrases I should attempt to include?

Windows down, heating up full blast needs to find a place somewhere.

Red and green dots please

43 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

“Qualified historian”.

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

Make a new first aid type position for a teacher you don't like called the 'official flu trained warden' and write something like Mr Johnson is now OFTW. 

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

Have a picture of hands with the sign:

Wash 

Inspect

Dry

Wid.

Remember to be very specific with the protocols

13 hours ago, Raidernation said:

The protocols need to have pics in them.  Or GTF.

Or even just add "You know the rules" in somewhere.

18 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Boot to the pie for anyone not following protocols 

On 22/07/2020 at 20:37, Raidernation said:

Something about the imporTance of sTaying hydraTed

Last day in my current job today! I've maybe oversold how much I disliked it but the conditions and changing work pattern have been really shitty at times, and it's in a call centre so you can imagine how far the pay goes in Edinburgh. 

Only 20 or so folk out of 120 in the office today, none of whom I'm particularly pally with, so no need to have an awkward night out or trip to the pub, I'm buying some cakes for folk at lunch time and pissing off at the end of my shift.

Tomorrow I'm flying over to Spain to see my folks for the first time since February, booked the tickets two minutes after they changed the recommendations this week. I know some folk are still rightly sceptical about travelling, and I wouldn't be going if it wasn't my parents. But they're in the middle of nowhere so apart from maybe a meal out or two in the village, we'll be keeping ourselves to ourselves anyway. It's literally just the flight/airport experience I'm worried about.

Anyway, 6 days of beautiful weather, walking and running, reading and sitting about the pool, and eating and drinking my weight while spending time with my parents (and maybe my uncle and a couple of their close friends) is a perfect way to chill out before starting a new job that I'm really excited about.  Also my mum will definitely find the time to kick my arse at tennis, the woman's still like Serena Williams at 58.

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan
Adding elipsis to the longest sentence in history and bigging up my mum's tennis abilities