Reasons to be Cheerful

July in Edinburgh. The Fringe has been cancelled so there are no annoying fuckwits about trying to give you flyers and no stupid inflatable cows etc being put up to clutter up the place. Or gangs of international language students requiring a boot in the pie as they're blocking the pavement.
The city is quite quiet.
It's great!
I went to Venice yesterday. Didn't see a single Celtic shirt.

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Both have a Canel I guess.  Can see the tourist board loving it.  Venice twinned with Camelon.   See the sites of Venice, St Marks cathedral,  the doges Palace etc, Camelon come see our sites, junkies outside the court, Lamettis chippy and for those needing their thirst quenched the welcoming to all denominations the Roman Bar.

Visit Scotland should run with it.

Peek behind the curtain at the heroin addled staging area for the Falkirk Wheel... Marvel at the Frog Slide in the Mariner Centre and see if you are tough enough to handle the sub zero changing rooms. So much to do. 

On 16/07/2020 at 17:09, welshbairn said:

My prostate cancer related PSA marker is back to about normal for someone my age after 6 months treatment, which is nice, considering it started at a near record breaking high. Going to risk booking flights for next years Euros to celebrate.

Thats great 😁

Both have a Canel I guess.  Can see the tourist board loving it.  Venice twinned with Camelon.   See the sites of Venice, St Marks cathedral,  the doges Palace etc, Camelon come see our sites, junkies outside the court, Lamettis chippy and for those needing their thirst quenched the welcoming to all denominations the Roman Bar.
Disgusting behaviour forgetting about Camelon's height of architectural achievment

camelon13.JPG

Same for me this morning but it was Aldi in Camelon.

I was in there last Sunday randomly, and I believe I may have also been suspiciously close to your house at one point. Beer garden out the back of the station bar was mobbed also. I was constantly alert and on the look out, for someone that matched the description of a mango munching pervert.

I was in there last Sunday randomly, and I believe I may have also been suspiciously close to your house at one point. Beer garden out the back of the station bar was mobbed also. I was constantly alert and on the look out, for someone that matched the description of a mango munching pervert.

If you drove past the station then you would likely have been only yards from Case Bairnardo at some point. Should have popped in I could have educated you on pizza matters.

Got coupon up. Blackburn,  Cardiff ,QPR  and Fulham  to win and btts . After Blackburn went 4-3 ahead and Boro managed to score at the same time me and my workmate decided to cash out 

Won £10, 558 between us for a tenner each.  Take turns to put on a coupon but this our first win this season. Have done allright since we started a few years ago. 

23 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Both howling of shite.

Got coupon up. Blackburn,  Cardiff ,QPR  and Fulham  to win and btts . After Blackburn went 4-3 ahead and Boro managed to score at the same time me and my workmate decided to cash out 
 Won £10, 558 between us for a tenner each.  Take turns to put on a coupon but this our first win this season. Have done allright since we started a few years ago. 
Hopefully you work with a couple of people and not with 1000s!

As mentioned elsewhere I’m currently writing the Covid protocols for my new school.

I’ve managed to get “concomitant” in there so far, any P&Bers want to suggest other words/phrases I should attempt to include?